One of the more unique aspects of working at Cambria Contracting Inc., is the amount of extraordinary equipment we put to use every day. Some of the world's largest machines are in our employ, some which are used to chew through entire buildings. Due to our frequent interactions with these juggernauts, we can sometimes forget that they are a real eye opener for those not employed in the world of industrial demolition. One of the most popular piece of machinery on our lot is the concrete pulverizer. The name says it all, these crushing jaws are not only powerful enough to turn stone to dust, but can be operated with astounding precision and dexterity. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, we thought we would save everyone a lot of reading and show off our five favorite concrete pulverizers.
5. http://cache.io9.com/assets/resources/2008/01/image002.jpg - A creative use of some not so up to date crushers.
4. http://www.constructionequipmentguide.com/scripts/asp_resize_edit.asp?id=3738&width=400 - Strong, sturdy & effective.
3. http://img.directindustry.com/images_di/photo-g/concrete-pulverizer-for-excavator-56762-2547233.jpg - Action shot! The blue really will help the dust stand out to absolutely wow your friends.
2. http://mining.crushersmill.com/knowledge/images/concrete-pulverizer.jpg - It's what we imagine the head of a dragon looks like.
1. http://rpn.baumpub.com/_files/products/11750_nye_xcp3_nd11_jan12.jpg - It only plays fetch with meteorites. This can chew through a room in minutes given the size of the chamber.
Do you have any favorites?